Sunday, December 25, 2011

MadeLoud.com

I just threw together a profile on MadeLoud.com (see it here).

I came across the site in a google search for "independent music forums".

They offer mp3 sales directly through the site, paying out every 15th of the month through PayPal (no minimum balance & only one transaction a month so you don't get killed on PayPal fees like you do on Bandcamp).  They also claim to pass along 80% of sales to artists.

Furthermore, they offer a very reasonable option to feature your music in its respective genre.  I was contacted and asked to link to my MadeLoud profile from my website in exchange for being featured for a week.

My plan is to not push this on my contacts / networks, and see what kind of traffic this actually generates on its own.

Stay tuned for the results.


-james

No comments:

Post a Comment